Campus Security SB1626 Training
Are you a public safety officer, campus supervisor, school security officer or are you interested in pursuing a security guard position? If so, join our training course that meets Senate Bill 1626 training requirements. Emphasis will be placed on security awareness as well as understanding the dynamics of student behavior and conflict resolution. Topics covered by our POST certified instructor will include:
- Role and Responsibility of School Security Officer
- Laws and Liability
- Security Awareness in the Educational Environment
- Meditation/Conflict Resolution
- Disasters and Emergencies
- Dynamics of Student Behavior
The catalog was printed with the days of the week correct, but the days of the month incorrect.
It should be August 17, 18, 19. Wed-Fri.